Kamis, 19 Desember 2013

15 Best Christmas Love Quotes for Your Significant Other

15 Best Christmas Love Quotes for Your Significant Other

If you are falling in love, Christmas is definitely a great opportunity for you to show your feelings and affection to your loved one. It is also the perfect time for you to celebrate with your partner and make him/her feel special on the festive day.

Following are 15 best Christmas love quotes that you can use to express your emotions and gratitude on this holiday season.

“Open my heart this Christmas and you will find love in it.”

“May my sweetheart's life be filled with millions of reasons to smile. May everyday be a day worth looking forward to. I'm sending you all my love this Christmas. Merry Christmas to you sweetheart.”

“Look around you, the season of Christmas is the most romantic season of all. I want to cuddle with you in one blanket, sit in front of the fire furnace, watch the Christmas tree and listen to Christmas carols all day long. Merry Christmas to you my love.”

“No matter what I get for Christmas, you’re all I really need.”

“Why do I need Christmas presents when I already have you? Merry Christmas to the most beautiful angel on earth. I love you.”

EzineSeeker.com

“When you call, it is almost as if you were here this holiday. I can almost see your smile. Almost is not enough.”

“Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.”

“Look in my soul and you will find the gift of my sweet love there.”

“May your sweetness spread in the air around you and make everything around you also sweet.

I wish that smile on your face, that I love so much, last forever. Merry Christmas to the one I love!”

“I really want to tell you Just how precious you are to me, My every thought of you Is as loving as can be My heart is totally filled with things That words alone can’t say, This comes especially for you With love on Christmas Day.”

EzineSeeker.com

“Hey darling, wake up, it is such a lovely Christmas morning. I wish you all the happiness in the world this Christmas. I promise to do all it takes to see you happy. Merry Christmas baby. You owe me a Christmas kiss!”

“This holiday season will be the best ever because I get to spend it with you.”

“Getting your love will be the most priceless gift I could ever ask for in Christmas.”

“May the festive season of Christmas make our relationship grow stronger and longer. I want to live all the Christmas' of my life with you baby. Merry Christmas to you.”

“You are the gift I ask Santa for every Christmas. Merry Christmas to the one I love.”

Related articles:

Top 20 Funny Christmas Quotes

Christmas Gift Guide 2013: Top 10 Pop Presents For Music Lovers

15 Inspirational Quotes for Thanksgiving to Share With Your Friends

Latest Articles on EzineMark.com

1 komentar: